The Jones tote is named after my grandparents who lived in Central Texas near Austin in Lampasas to be exact. They were both stylish in their own right. Mimi was an amazing seamstress and Granddad was always wearing his Homburg hat when going out.
The Jones tote is designed to be stylish and has plenty of room to hold all of your essentials. This durable tote has a separating zipper allowing you to keep all of your items tucked in safely or zipper free for easy access. There are two (2) exterior pockets, one on either side of the tote, perfect for your cell phone, water bottle or airline tickets. The inside lining is detachable, so you can wash it when needed or change it out for a new look. Each tote comes with two linings each having (6) slip pockets three on either side.
We’ve re-created the classic mid-century 1940’s tote to be more functional with a detachable lining, separating zipper and the ability to personalize it with a monogram.
- Colors – Colorfully Embroidered, Black, Azure, Gold Tweed
- Exterior: Various Fabrics and Leather
- Interior: Soft Cotton Twill
- Handles – 27″ rolled leather with 12″ drop
- Pockets – 2 exterior + 6 interior
- Zipper – separating with decorative zipper pull
- All hardware is steel light brushed gold
- Two detachable linings with 6 pockets each
- Dimensions – 15″ x 13″ x 5″